Savage Panda Snowboards Pty Ltd (SP) warrants all products sold by SP to the original purchaser to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by SP, SP's responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. SP will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product or damages incurred in shipping.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations.
- All products returned to SP for warranty must have a return authorization which can be given over the phone or via email. Returning products must be shipped by prepaid freight, and insured. Savage Panda Snowboards assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- This warranty does not cover the following: a) Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect. b) Damage caused by rocks or any other impact related damage. c) Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings. d) Damage caused from chairlift breakage e) Normal wear and tear. f) Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship. g) Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Should SP agree to have the board returned under a warranty claim then please ship to:
PO Box 188
Queenscliff, Victoria Australia 3225
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Before you make a warranty claim please ensure that the following is correct.
- Confirm that that product was purchased within the last 36 months.
- Confirm you are the original owner.
- Confirm that the damage to the board is not caused by any incidents or issues underclause 2 of this Warranty.
** Please do not ship your board for a warranty claim without first obtaining an approved warranty claim number from Savage Panda Snowboards Head Office.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET YOUR BOARD
Within 48 hours of receipt of product, the claim will be handled in one of the following ways:
- If the returned product is within the valid three-year warranty period and judged by SP to be defective, we will contact you and advise timeline for repair or replacement. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items for the balance of three years from the original purchase date.
- If the problem is determined to not be covered under warranty but can be repaired, we will contact the customer with a cost estimate for the repair and to get authorization to proceed with the repair.
- If the problem is not covered under warranty, nor repairable, the customer will be contacted with a list of available options.
- SP will always work hard to have your claim repaired or replaced and returned as soon as possible so you get back on the snow with minimal downtime.
- For all warranty approved boards we will return goods via the same method used to ship to the SP factory (ie. if you use Express shipping to ship to us we will ship Express back to you; etc.) at our cost.
For all non-warranty boards the customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. These will be outlined on our quote outlining the repair costs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping anything back to us.